Monday, June 18, 2012

Tonight

It's 1.20am in the morning
Still not really in mood to sleep

I tried to design a new design for the card at first
But as I tried to modify the original card instead of really design it
I face a death end
I have totally no idea what should I do or design
No clue
Maybe I was mad that time

Then I tried to edit the original membership card for at least 1 hour
But I failed
No matter how I make it it looks very cacat
And I already used at least 3 software to do it
Still I failed

I really gave up
Then I started to surf internet to find some interesting tennis stuff
I just really Tennis design is very very dull
Until I saw something nice
Then I found a lot of nice stuff
The problem is they are all logos
Which means it is all copyrighted
Can I really use it?
Well, I don't know
If I can I really want to use it

I modify one
I just joined up the line
I think if anybody try to sue me I am dead
Whatever

Really no in mood now
Arthur is finding me to ask me do things
Kelvin as well

And everyone put AGM on Wednesday
Tourism Club
Photography Club
Tennis Club
All in one night
Am I going to split myself into 3?

I don't want to go to Tourism Club AGM
Because I scare that I might end up very unhappy

I don't want to Photography Club AGM
Because Arthur will tries to cramp everything to me and I seriously don't like it

Tennis Club?
Yeah, it sounds very friendly to me
I kinda want to go actually
But then I realized all the close friends that I used to have all in intern
Duh~ started to know people again?
When can this meeting new people cycle ever stop?

I don't know what happen to me lately
I don't like to go out as I used to
I like to stay at home even I am bored to death
I don't like to get to know new people
Not to mention I even lazy to entertain my friends that ask me out

What happen to me?
I am really really crazy already

Again
While doing the membership card
I got at least 5 mosquitoes bites on my legs!
I hate mosquitoes
Everyone slept already

Alone again


No comments:

Post a Comment