Saturday, June 30, 2012

29/06/2012

Got JPA elaun!! Yay!!
But after I distribute everything
I think I have to tight my own stomach this month and next month
Cause there are 3 important people birthday
So, I have to slim down my purse
*purse burst blood*

Then today Academic Tea
I was nearly heart attack when I was asked to be representative for JPA scholars to give speech
Well, she wasn't want me to give but she can't find Shee Nee
So she asked me
Jezzz!! Thank God Siok Ching saw Shee Nee coming in
Else I will be DEAD
SUPER DUPER DEAD!!

But before that
I was been treated by Siok Ching a hot coffee
Well, I was chatting with people while somebody knocked her and she accidentally spill the hot coffee on me
I wasn't really pay attention on what happen at the back
The only thing I know is everyone is noisy and nervous about something
The next second I realize something flowing on my clothes
Then I feel the pain
The next thing you saw is a girl jumping all over saying "HOT HOT PAIN PAIN"
Zzzzzzz
Then I went to washroom and take my clothes off while Siok Ching helped me clean up all the mess
Both of us was laughing all the way
Cause of no reason
And I just went for bath just now
I clean the clothes and washed my hair TWICE
It was full of COFFEE smell!!
JEzzzzzz!!
What kind of coffee they served?!

Then I went to Jusco to buy presents and books
Due to the reason where I don't have the time we went to drive through MacDonald for dinner
I was enjoying the dinner
I was happy even though I am tired
UNTIL
Until SOMEONE ate my chicken burger
I just don't get it
WHY?!
Why can't you just ask me before you eat???!!
Then you said that it just one bite!
Did you just ever thought that it's MINE?
Do you know the concept of MINE?!
M
I
N
E
MINE!!!
I really don't get it!
So, I end up eat nothing for dinner besides few sips of Coke and some French fries while most of them finished by that SOMEBODY!!
I wonder, 2 sets of MacDonald
Why can't he be full?
Somemore finished most of the French Fries and Coke
Why my chicken burger???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I HATE YOU CAUSE YOU ATE MY CHICKEN BURGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not a super day
But another busy day
Whatever it is
I am so sO SO SO tired now
Wish to sleep now

No comments:

Post a Comment