Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Turbo Engine to the Max!

Today I woke up very early even though I slept very late last night after long chatting with Kah Hoe
Class at 11am continuously until 7pm
Went to settle Prom Night thing
Then the budget thing
Calculate this and that
Thinking ways to settle
Thinking ideas for AGM
Arrangement and stuff
Things that I need to do
Honestly
I list out in my Diary Book
It's really A LOT!!!

What I done today?
1. Done Tennis Open Budget (Haven't photostate yet)
2. Done Prom Night stuff
3. Arrange PCM AGM
4. Quarrel and argue with Arthur (get into really mad makes me more tired)
5. Studied the CA and MA tutorial

After all these I went for tuition
And during that moment I nearly collapse cause I am really really am SLEEPY!!
Then Justin ask me go for badminton
Jack even promise him on my behalf
Well, at first I was like OK
But at the end I have to change clothes and play badminton directly after tuition
Come ON!!
I can't!!
So I reject them and went home

Then what I did when I went home?
1. Online Proposal for Photography Club
2. Update Info for AGM
3. Find receipts
4. 4 Bulletin for Photography Club
5. 2 Bulletin for Tennis Club

HOnestly, I feel like I really really turbo all my engine to the Max!
Time to sleep!
Good night

No comments:

Post a Comment