Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Morning

It's late when I woke up this morning
Everything is fine
I finished the budget stuff
Then I need to go take my spectacles later
Can't wait it!!
Hopefully it is nice!

But then I realized that I am still mad with him the F***ing B*****
Kah Hoe told me that there are alot of people in the world
Yes, I know it since a very long time ago
Just, this particular person
Well, HONESTLY, I just wish that somebody can just help me slap him for me
A hard one
A huge big slap!
And Kick his ASS!

Whatever, I am not going to ruin my day because of some stupid IDIOT B****
So, what to do today since I skipped all the classes
Accounting Management Revision and Corporate Accounting Revision!!
I haven't really sit down and read
Hopefully tonight can sleep earlier and then tomorrow I can go to library and study

Ok~
Bath now and....
And what?
Of course!
LUNCH TIME!!
Yeah!
Bye~ ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment