Saturday, June 23, 2012

Hard to Take Care of You

It's really hard to take care of you
When you cough like hell
You never tried to limit yourself from eating stuff
You started to limit yourself when I wanted you to recover faster

I bought a lot of soup ingredient for you
I even cooked a lot of herbal water for you
And you finished them all without leaving some for me
Things started to get better
Then you went for MacDonald

Then you got fever
Cooked porridge and Bitter for you
Then you recovered
When you recovered you wanted to go to Movida with me
But I rejected

Everything started to get better
Then you wanted to eat sushi, then goreng stuff
Fine, I let you to
I cooked Bali for you

Then you went to MacDonald AGAIN
I bet you did order something
Don't think that I am stupid
Then you got worst again

Later back hometown you wanted to eat Durian
How the hell???!!

Its really hard to take care of you

No comments:

Post a Comment