Wednesday, June 27, 2012

41 Minutes Ago


41 Minutes Ago
Arthur Hew
teng ang

Teng Ang
?

Arthur Hew
tml workshop got coming?

Teng Ang
no gua
why?

You really think that I want to go? I so wish that I can leave you forever

Arthur Hew
ok need bring the cash come
for changes

Teng Ang
owh..

Really? Not my problem

Arthur Hew
siok ching got come?

Teng Ang
ic~
she?
she got interview
you have the money on your hand right?

Arthur Hew
okok

Teng Ang
use that money first

Arthur Hew
RM65

Teng Ang
Cause i scare if i didn't go jiu GG

Arthur Hew
ok so when will all the thing pass back?
i need small changes

Not my problem

Teng Ang
ok ok
i tried to pass to siew chyn
cz i think siok ching will meet her or sth
^^

Arthur Hew
okok
then u try fit yourself
take care urself. Dont overstress

I am totally not stress. The only reason I am stress is because of YOU!! Genius, I thought that since you feel that you are smart, can't you get this?! Did you know how much I want to slap you?! 

Teng Ang
ok
I am so fine with everything
not so stress lar
i kinda enjoy it actually
hahahaha

Arthur Hew
ok good

Of course Good, cause what you don't like had gone and you had fully control the money as you wish and claim as much money as nobody will bother you for example claiming RM1000++ without receipts 

Teng Ang
i don't like too free
cz very sien at home
hahaha
^^

Arthur Hew
ok
so sorry for today.

Sorry?! Fuck yourself lar!! You brainless GUY!! 

Teng Ang
haha
nvm..

I don't mind cause you are not worth for me to care for, idiot!

Arthur Hew
but i really hope to get a more convenient one
it's too hard for us to communicate

Convenient? Convenient cause nobody will be there and make you hard to do things? 
Communicate? Come on, everyone know that the hardest person to communicate is YOU, genius! 

Teng Ang
you suka
u the boss
i x ape d
^^
cause
since we not working very happy jiu no need force each other

Arthur Hew
ya i hop to get an understanding on each other
continue also we sure have more problem onward

Understanding? Since when understanding is in your dictionary?! 
Problem? We already had problem last year, now only got problem? Are you OK?

Teng Ang
haha
but for your information
I have the time
haha
watever
cause i don't really mind
you can do what you like about it
hahaha
^^

Arthur Hew
we still have alot chance to cooperative

Teng Ang
gahhaha NO THANKS!

Arthur Hew
1 thing is
i really appreciate all the while u helped me
i never forgot.

Teng Ang
haha REALLY? I DON'T THINK SO!

Arthur Hew
that why i will always patient even though we have different view or opinion

Patient? Or you don't have the ability to reason over me?! Which one is it? 

Teng Ang
hahha ITS YOU PATIENT OR ME? 

Arthur Hew
same to candy.

Teng Ang
no comment on it
^^
WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO COMMENT? 

Arthur Hew
ya
we shld talk about it actually
but after alot thinghappened.

Talk again and wasted my 3 hours time?! NO THANKS!

Teng Ang
ntg to talk about actually
YES!!! Nothing to talk actually! In fact I don't want to talk with you right now!!! 

Arthur Hew
i think this is best way.

Best for YOU ONLY, genius!! We all forseen your death in front, so Good luck with it! 

Teng Ang
cz you cant face the fact
and you just want somebody that listen to you
follow what you do
so.. i am not the type
you are not the type of leader that i can follow
so, all the time i always try to help
sicne you say that
i don't have to stay
in fact
i don't want to stay
i have more clubs and people that appreciate of what i did for them
so no point lar
really
you think that it is the best
it's not
its only best for you
but wadever it is

Arthur Hew
ic
ok..

Teng Ang
decision had made
i don't mind
hahah
I REALLY WANT TO JUST SAY, FUCK OFF!

Arthur Hew
if anything happened
let me face the problem
i duwnan drag more friend

Haha, you just no capable to over power me

Teng Ang
haha
IF YOU CAN FACE THE PROBLEM, THERE WILL NOT BE SO MANY PPL SCARE OF YOU

Arthur Hew
i will remember your word

remember?! If you really remember, I kill myself right now!

28 minutes agoTeng Ang
you rmb cai say lar
hahaha
i already give up on you long time ago
ahhaha
=p

Arthur Hew
hope one day I know the reason.
ya i cant catch it now sincerely
1 question
do you think i am selfish?

Teng Ang
hahaha
thats your problem
selfish or not
depends on the definition

Arthur Hew
on your view
cause u said jz now
i think it's best
but is base on me rite
meant i am selfish d

Teng Ang
hahaha
i know that siew chynn derrick them don't really like me
but now if i leave
you think that how siew chyn will do?
do things i do?
cause you are a totally typical sleeping president?
you just want to find ppl that listen what you said like siew chyn
not ppl like me
haha
When siew chyn know i quit
I know that she might tot its my fault
but i don't really mind
cause i know what i had done
and what happened
but i know she only mention "sei lo"
means she knows how tired she will be in the future
so..
no coment
selfish or not
you already know

Arthur Hew
i fail on this.

Not only this, you are a totally a failure

Teng Ang
you rather to bring the club die even you know you can't manage it
so..
define selfish yourself
there is nobody can tell you whether you are selfish or not
if you make sense then only you understand

Arthur Hew
ok..
actually
alot thing i din really tell out
sometime no chance.
after listen u
i also feel abit selfish

BULLSHIT! I told you so many times now only you get it?! haha, ONE YEAR you can't input it now you understand the theory?! OVER MY DEATH BODY!! 

Teng Ang
that's what me n candy tried to tell you
but u don't want to really masuk ear
so..
sendiri think lar
cz if we say also no point
Teng Ang
just to tell you
i am mad with you
go ask Yaya, and Candy or Siok Ching
what's my reaction

Arthur Hew
ok.

Teng Ang
You just not worth for me lar
you can be a friend, but not my leader

Arthur Hew
ok.
then let me go through.

Teng Ang
haha YOU ARE ENJOYING, SO DON'T LIE !

Arthur Hew
so u wan pass all the thing to me? all siok ching to siew chyn?
etc : the club chop and budget claiming
already done or haven touch up?

Teng Ang
touched up and cancelled le
so you guys go settle lar

15 minutes agoArthur Hew
ok.
so u wan "jiao dai" me?

14 minutes agoTeng Ang
for...?

You really think I will jiao dai everything to you??!
NO!! 
After what you had said
NO NO NO! 
I will left rubbish to you as what you always does to me

Arthur Hew
the things
left over one

Teng Ang
i posted everything in the post
just followed up those

That's what I left for you! NOTHING ELSE! 

Arthur Hew
i know
but the details
like budget inside receipt
already pasted?

You want it?! haha, next life please!

Teng Ang
i will give to siew chynn

Arthur Hew
at least i need responsible over it now
ok
and all the report also ya
past till current

You want it?! haha, come to my house and get it 
And you really think I will give to you and let you ask me stuff??!
NO THANKS!

Teng Ang
i will give back those recipts that you gave me
so
others i find d i will taking back

Arthur Hew
okok

Teng Ang
means you ahve to find other recipts

Arthur Hew
which one?
cause i dont know which u submited or which haven
ok la i dunwan ask more..
u just pass watever then if got question baru ask u
ok?

You think I will answer your calls or reply your message AGAIN?!
I am not stupid man! 
I am not going to be nice to you ANYMORE you ass hole!

Teng Ang
ok waht?
line very sucks here
i can't see waht you had sent
ARGH!
GG

Arthur Hew
got le ma the msg

Opppsss, lost contact! bye bye~!







所有魔羯都拥有2个性格,只是大部分魔羯都不愿意去接受,因为他们希望自己永远的傻傻的活下去,魔羯的坏可以媲美过所有星座,也许他们不相信,但是随着时间的积累魔羯的人在慢慢变坏,其实这也是一种自我保护,他们需要知道了解自己最后的一张王牌,做不做就看对方是否达到让魔羯抱负的地步了,这并不是在表扬,似乎用阴险可以形容,当魔羯讨厌一个人的时候那就是一种绝对,魔羯不会随便讨厌一个人,但是如果哪个人做的太过分,这个人会从魔羯心底彻底抹杀,如果这个人激怒了魔羯,呵呵那么这个人就只能等着灾难的降临。

Sorry, you are the one! Don't mess with me!

魔羯是个比较城府的人,他们不会表面去得罪了,但是他们会计划着让这个人知道他所做的事情将会给自己带来多大的回报,魔羯的报复手段极其残忍,他会加倍的还给你,(如果你有一天遭受到摸名的灾难那么你去想想你在什么时候得罪了魔羯)魔羯并不会随便的去加害一个人,因为魔羯也讨厌自己的坏,他们是天才的杀手,一切的一切从很早以前就做好计划,而且这些计划在没有事件出现前他们就在考虑如何完美并无破绽的进行报复计划,也许这些和他的悲观有些联系,魔羯的人很了解世界,但他们固执的相信美好尽管自己知道那是不可能的,大部分魔羯都讨厌坏坏的自己,当然想抛弃自己是不可能的。

No comments:

Post a Comment